[cfe-dev] Annotating a realloc-equivalent?

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Apr 18 15:22:06 PDT 2013

Interesting. I don't think we've ever tried to stack ownership attributes, but this makes plenty of sense. Please file a bug with a standalone test case, though I can't promise we'll get to it any time soon. Meanwhile, you can disable the "unix.MismatchedDeallocator" checker until this is fixed.

(CCing Anton, who wrote most of unix.MismatchedDeallocator)
Jordan