[cfe-dev] Expr walk up? Looking for Enum name not value?

steveneliuk s.eliuk at sisa.samsung.com
Thu Apr 18 13:56:26 PDT 2013

Hi there,

There are various implemented visit*() statements in myRecursiveASTVisitor()
and I am looking for a way to obtain the actual enum name before it is
converted to a value. The value works fine for Source-to-Source translation
but some have complained because it is not as easy to read. I guess it is a
MacroID and therefore is not contained in the original source. I can think
of many laborious ways to obtain this but I know there has to be a built in
function to obtain the name,

ie)
cl_device_type CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ALL has a value of 4294967295U, but I need
CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ALL to keep the translation easy to read.

Any advice would be appreciated!!!