[cfe-dev] GSOC Static Analyzer Proposal

Adam Schnitzer adamschn at umich.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:20:14 PDT 2013

Anna,

Thank you for the feedback. I am working on identifying checkers that would
be valuable, and can
be implemented in the existing static analyzer infrastructure. I will
report back with a draft of
planned deliverables and implementation plans.

I am also working on one of the simpler checkers to get some practice with
the analyzer.
The "Unary Plus with Unsigned" checker seemed like a good place to get
started, unless
you think there is one that might be better.

Adam