[cfe-dev] How to build both static and shared libs for libc++?

Zack Perry zack.perry at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 6 16:06:42 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

At this stage, given the fact that I am a CMake newbie, I am sure what I have done is ugly even it works for what we need.

Please give me a couple more weeks. I will be much better with the CMake build system by then. Furthermore, I will update my desktop to Ubunu 13.04 (right now, it's still on 11.04 x86_64). I will give the deb generation a go too.

Will update the list.

Regards,

Zack

> Hi Zack,
>
> Do you have any patches?  I'd be happy to review your
> changes, test them here (on Ubuntu) and see if we can get
> them into the source tree.
>
> Michael
[...]