[cfe-dev] Inserting a high level transformation pass that uses TreeTransform

dan.sanduleac sanduleac.dan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 04:01:00 PDT 2013

Hi BĂ©atrice,In fact the problem I'm having is with transforming CompoundStmt,
which I believe is also what inner loop bodies are (when they contain more
than 1 instruction), so from that point of view it looks to me like inner
loop bodies and function bodies are the same kind of node. I am indeed using
a SemaConsumer subclass, otherwise i wouldn't have a Sema to initialise my
TreeTransform with. My setup sounds exactly like yours, however it crashes
when constructing the CompoundScopeRAII, the first thing that happens in
TransfornCompoundStmt. Would you happen to have a small piece of code that
illustrates transforming an inner function body successfully? I think that
would be of great help to try and figure out why you're not encountering
this problem. Regards,Dan