[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] CLang/LLVM SVN for today no longer works on OS X 10.7.4

Thu Sep 27 07:19:08 PDT 2012

Here you go:

http://www.cornwarning.com/xfer/jccolor.o (from the jpeg library...)
jccolor.o:
Mach header
      magic cputype cpusubtype  caps    filetype ncmds sizeofcmds      flags
MH_MAGIC_64  X86_64        ALL  0x00      OBJECT     4        432
SUBSECTIONS_VIA_SYMBOLS
Load command 0
      cmd LC_SEGMENT_64
  cmdsize 312
  segname
   vmaddr 0x0000000000000000
   vmsize 0x0000000000000900
  fileoff 464
 filesize 2304
  maxprot rwx
 initprot rwx
   nsects 3
    flags (none)
Section
  sectname __text
   segname __TEXT
      addr 0x0000000000000000
      size 0x00000000000006b6
    offset 464
     align 2^4 (16)
    reloff 2768
    nreloc 9
      type S_REGULAR
attributes PURE_INSTRUCTIONS SOME_INSTRUCTIONS
 reserved1 0
 reserved2 0
Section
  sectname __compact_unwind
   segname __LD
      addr 0x00000000000006b6
      size 0x00000000000000e0
    offset 2182
     align 2^0 (1)
    reloff 2840
    nreloc 7
      type S_REGULAR
attributes DEBUG
 reserved1 0
 reserved2 0
Section
  sectname __eh_frame
   segname __TEXT
      addr 0x0000000000000798
      size 0x0000000000000168
    offset 2408
     align 2^3 (8)
    reloff 0
    nreloc 0
      type S_COALESCED
attributes NO_TOC STRIP_STATIC_SYMS LIVE_SUPPORT
 reserved1 0
 reserved2 0
Load command 1
      cmd ?(0x00000029) Unknown load command