[cfe-dev] computed goto/labels as values in interpreters

Carsten Mattner carstenmattner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 06:03:11 PDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM, James Molloy <james at jamesmolloy.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> Just run clang++ normally with the extra option -###. That'll tell you
> the exact cc1 command line you need.

Thanks, I was able to get the missing flags and had to add two -I paths.

I still cannot create the .ii files Rafael asked for. Any hints?

It's really trivial to build Erlang and you don't need any special dependencies
except that wxErlang naturally requires wxWidgets 2.8, if you want to try:
$ git clone git://github.com/erlang/otp.git
$ cd otp
$ export CC=clang CXX=clang++
$ ./otp_build setup -a
# if you have wxWidgets and OpenGL headers installed,
# you will see the native part of wxErlang building and infinite looping