[cfe-dev] Warning generation for non-static inline functions.

arsen hakobyan.ars at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:07:25 PDT 2012

Hi David,

Thank you for the response. Actually I have added the checking in that place
where I wanted to add. So there is a problem when I have the function
declaration and definition in the source file. The warning message is
generated twice. So it is not a better place where I wanted to add the
warning generation. I will look for the warning messages which you suggest.

Please feel free to add any suggestions.

Best regards,
Arsen