[cfe-dev] Tool programming. Where can I get default platform configuration ?

João Matos ripzonetriton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:31:13 PDT 2012

The "type_info" problem is currently hacked around
in InitializePredefinedMacros():InitPreprocessor.cpp, which should be
called by CompilerInstance::createPreprocessor().

Also what version of the Visual C++ headers are you using? 2012 are not
compatible yet, if you need it I can send you some patches.

--
João Matos