[cfe-dev] libclang

Janina janina.siemer at gmx.de
Sun Oct 28 07:56:45 PDT 2012

Hi,

I had a question about libclang and Python. If I iterate about an cpp Code,
I miss some Elements.

Some Example:

-          The following If/else condition is not in the AST

if (ameld->status1.bit.TYP == ZWEI_BIT_ABME)

         *zustand = AUSSTELLUNG;

      else

         *zustand = 0;

My impression is, if the If-Condition == False, the total If/else condition
do not in the AST.

So if I change the If-Condition for example in if(i==0)(If-condition ==
True), the total condition is in the AST and I can evaluate that.

Is that right, or get there another reason?

Is there an another chance, so that I can get the total if/else condition,
no matter how the result from the if condition (True or False) was?

Regards

Janina Siemer