[cfe-dev] LibTooling CMake Error

Mohammad Adil madil90 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:33:56 PDT 2012

That problem is resolved using a different CMakeLists. I am having a
slightly different problem now. The tool works now but when it is giving an
error:

#include <stddef.h> not found

I checked the directories using -v and two directories namely
"../lib/clang/3.2/include" and "/include" were not found. As you can see,
these paths are wrong. They should be "/usr/local/lib/clang.." and
"/usr/include". How can I fix this?

The second problem is that I want to run this tool on a source file rather
than code given through command line. How do I do that? I also want to
retain the original locations in the source file so that I can rewrite to
it.

Regards.
Adil

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:52 AM, madil90 <madil90 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >    I am trying to setup LibTooling for clang. I have gone through the
> > procedure given at </a>
> > <http://clang.llvm.org/docs/HowToSetupToolingForLLVM.html> . I can
> > succesfully run clang-check for any source file. I am now trying to
> compile
> > the example at  </a> <http://clang.llvm.org/docs/RAVFrontendAction.html>
> .
> > When using cmake, I get the following error:
> >
> > Unknown CMake command : add_clang_executable
> >
> >   When using cmake to build clang, I used
> -DEXPORT_CMAKE_COMPILE_COMMANDS=ON
> > variable as suggested. Then why isn't this command working?
>
> My best guess would be that you don't have a version of cmake that
> supports this command, but I don't really know. This functionality was
> only added (to both Clang an CMake) in the last 6 months or so.
>

> > Regards,
> > Adil
> >

> > --

Mohammad Adil