[cfe-dev] Type Information for C++ classes

Mohammad Adil madil90 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:08:43 PDT 2012

Unfortunately not. I am just seeing an int. That is because the header
files which contain type information for FILE namely <stdio.h> is not found
by the program. Is there a way to include default C++ paths using the
CompilerInstance? I want to add these paths in a re-writing program.

--
Mohammad Adil
LUMS SSE