[cfe-dev] Clang/LLVM Member Function Pointers size and behavior?

Devid DevOmem at web.de
Tue Oct 16 12:17:14 PDT 2012

-fms-compatibility      Enable Microsoft compatibility mode
-fms-extensions         Accept some non-standard constructs supported by the
Microsoft compiler

-Xclang -cxx-abi -Xclang microsoft
> (this doesn't have a nicer parameter because the ms abi isn't really
> usable yet).
This will set TargetCXXABI  to CXXABI_Microsoft  and then both
AST::MicrosoftCXXABI and CodeGen::MicrosoftCXXABI  will be used.

AST::MicrosoftCXXABI is apparently responsible for Name Mangling.
CodeGen::MicrosoftCXXABI appeasers for me not really functional is this
correct ?

What needed are two switches one  to enable AST::MicrosoftCXXABI and another
to enable CodeGen::MicrosoftCXXABI.

> What problems did you find with the MS name mangler?
There are many problems with it, I will try to collect them and make
Bug.Report.