[cfe-dev] Cambridge University LLVM Afternoon

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 03:27:06 PDT 2012

If you're not in or near Cambridge, please feel free to stop reading at this point...

As I mentioned at the social last week, we're having an LLVM Afternoon at the Computer Lab this month.  This will be on Monday 15th, from 1pm to 5pm (and probably be followed by a visit to a public house of good repute).  We'll have talks from the various people in the department doing things with LLVM / Clang.  Anyone from outside the university who wishes to addend is welcome, although we haven't booked a huge room so please let me know in advance so I can make sure that there's enough space.

The plan is to have a sequence of 15-20 minute talks, with a break for coffee in the middle.  If you'd be interested in giving a short talk, please also let me know.

David