[cfe-dev] JSONCompilationDB Parser

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:42:14 PST 2012

If we really want to do this to deliberately allow 3rd party fields in
the database it's probably worthwhile having some kind of defined
namespace (either for our names or for the 3rd party names) so that
future extensions to our schema don't conflict with 3rd party fields.

(& in that case we could still hard-error (if we want to) on fields in
our namespace that are unknown (Tobias's position to be considered -
only works if new fields are always acceptable to be ignored))