[cfe-dev] Statement End Location

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:36:43 PST 2012

Hi,
   I want to find the end location of a statement. Unfortunately, clang
gives the end location at an undesired place. e.g.

return a;    // I want the end to be after ";"

return a;    // while clang gives the end after "return"

a = a + 2;    // I need end at ";", but clang gives end at "a=a"

    This is similar for other statements. Is there any reasons for not
including the final portion in the Statement. If yes, how can I get the end
location at ";" rather than before. Thxn for your help.

Regards,
Adil