[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] !!! 3.2 Release branch patching and the Code Owners

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Nov 16 16:32:16 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----

I don't think this helps the situation. Part of the point of declaring new code owners was to help with the 3.2 release process. If these designations are ambiguous, then we should make them more specific, or, make it the responsibility of the requester to identify the appropriate code owner(s) in the request.

 -Hal

> -bw

Hal Finkel
Postdoctoral Appointee