[cfe-dev] recent change broke -fcatch-undefined-behavior

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists at shadowlab.org
Thu Nov 15 10:33:44 PST 2012

If you want to test with trunk, you have to apply the 2 attached patched.

- clang-ubsan add support to the make toolchain and the driver (Note to Richard: I removed the inclusion of CoreFoundation framework from you previous patch as I think only asan need it and not ubsan).
- librt-ubsan fixes a couple of build issue in compiler-rt.