[cfe-dev] Passing command line options to LLVM only?

Sharlet, Dillon dillon.sharlet at intel.com
Tue Nov 6 11:57:22 PST 2012

Hey All,

This is a bit of a dumb question but I'm struggling to figure out how to pass a command line option to LLVM only. The closest thing I've found is '-mllvm <option>' which does set the option correctly, however, this appears to also pass the option to the assembler, which throws me an error that my option is unrecognized.

How can I pass a command line option from the clang driver such that it is *only* given to LLVM?

Thanks!
Dillon