[cfe-dev] __thread keyword, LLVM 3.2 & Xcode 4.6

James Gregurich bayoubengal at me.com
Mon Nov 5 18:15:26 PST 2012

My question was about a clarification on the release notes of LLVM 3.2 and clang's implementation of thread local storage support…none of this info requires any revealing of Apple's state secrets to Google or Microsoft whom I am sure don't have apple developer accounts and don't download apple developer seeds for themselves.

-James