[cfe-dev] Added keyword "module" conflicting with variable in generated file Attrs.inc

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Fri Nov 2 13:31:52 PDT 2012

All Tablegen sources come from .td files; the attributes are in Attr.td. (Not sure why there's no 's' in the file nameā€¦). Because it's autogenerated, though, you might have trouble just renaming the variable. On the other hand, AFAIK no one is using those attributes right now except an experimental alpha checker in the static analyzer, and even that isn't hooked up to do anything with the "module" field in the attribute, so just removing it probably won't hurt your private fork.

Jordan