[cfe-dev] LLVM Bay-area Mini-Social, November / DevMtg edition!

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Thu Nov 1 04:35:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone who is in the SF bay area today (Thursday, the first)!

It's DevMtg month, and while we will all be gather for tons of fun
stuff next week, a few of us are going to do an even more informal
than usual social this week.

Why? So we can complain at each other about preparing a talk, lay
plans for fun hacking at the hacking session, or just because they
serve tasty beverages, and hey, how can you go wrong with that!

When:
  Thursday, Nov 1 at 7:00 PM

Where:
  Tied House
  954 Villa Street
  Mountain View, CA 94041

If you're coming, feel free to drop me a line directly in reply to
this email, or just show up. I figure we'll squeeze in, and they like
us there by now. =]