[cfe-dev] clang + compiler-rt aren't buildable on OS X since r157062; how to proceed?

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Thu May 31 16:50:00 PDT 2012

Cool. Could you work with someone who understands the compiler-rt
build to make that happen and unbreak the build?

(I gave it a shot myself, but I'm not sure what the best way to go
about things is. Maybe add a "platform = Darwin and $2 = ios then
return" to compiler-rt/make/platform/clang_darwin.mk's CheckArches?)

Nico