[cfe-dev] -emit-html ignored

Jordan Rose jediknil at belkadan.com
Tue May 29 20:54:53 PDT 2012

This works:

clang test.c -fsyntax-only -Xclang -emit-html -o test.html

The -Xclang flag causes the next flag to be passed directly to the actual compiler call (-cc1). We don't advertise it because those options are not guaranteed to be stable, so anyone writing scripts depending on -Xclang or -cc1 should be prepared to deal with breakage when they update their Clang. (At least, that's my understanding.)

Jordan

P.S. I didn't know about -emit-html...cool!