[cfe-dev] clang libc++ libcxxabi std::thread std::async

David Irvine david.irvine at maidsafe.net
Tue May 29 15:37:08 PDT 2012

Thanks very much I am now fully working. I will continue to pull from the
TOT. I manually installed libcxxabi and libc++.so* and it's all operational
now. Not sure if it was required but added -lcxxabi -lunwind to the libc++
CMakeCache file linker flags.

I have libc++ and libcxxabi in the projects folder of llvm, this keeps them
all up to date (in sync) and I believe this is correct Ben, no doubt
somebody will tell me if this is not the case.

The filter lib ideas sound excellent as well though with libcxxrt and
libstdc++ set as filter libs to allow interoperability. Exciting times
indeed !!

Superb work thanks very much all the clang/llvm teams this is as large as
c++11 itself, really amazing work.

David [aka happy chap :-) ]