[cfe-dev] Apple's Clang

Alexander Smirnov alexander at smirn0v.ru
Mon May 21 13:45:03 PDT 2012

Daniel,
Thanks for fast reply!
As far as I understand the tricky part here is that if I want to build a plugin I need a set of static libraries (clangFrontend, clangDriver, clangAST, etc.), but Apple's Clang version does not include them.

I have already managed to build a pair of plugins with my own build of Clang, but don't understand how to achieve the same with Apple's Clang version.

--
Alexander Smirnov