[cfe-dev] Cmake errors on Windows with current Clang svn trunk

Krunal Rao krunal.rao78 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:48:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion, but I never used an elevated (you mean
admin-rights right?) cmd prompt here.

Also, re-running Cmake sometimes completes the task and the number of
reported Cmake config lines corresponding to the errors change every
time I run Cmake (when it does not complete the task).

If I had rights problems this should always fails in the same way I guess.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue on Windows?