[cfe-dev] Linking against Clang 3.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 issue

Krunal Rao krunal.rao78 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:18:04 PDT 2012

Ok, but I wanted to avoid having to build LLVM, Clang ecc ecc as it
does not seems exactly a trivial task at the moment....

If I really need to, what would be the best guide to follow? The
phrase "The LLVM Getting Started documentation may be out of date"
present in the getting started documentation for LLVM worries me a
bit...

Also, on Debian/Ubuntu only llvm-dev and libclang-dev packages are
present (no clang-dev ones) so I am getting very confused...

I would really appreciate the input of some Debian/Ubuntu user here.

Thank you for your reply.