[cfe-dev] Greetings

Matthew Faithfull mfaithfull at btopenworld.com
Wed Mar 7 10:36:26 PST 2012

Just to introduce myself as a new member on this list. I've joined due
to a particular interest in the Windows port of libstdcxx but also
because you guys are doing a great and much needed work with CLang. I'm
a C++ dev with over a decade under my belt, mostly on Windows but
recently on OSX and now Linux. I hope I have something to contribute and
would be very interested to here from anyone with an idea of the roadmap
for libstdcxx or where the current development effort is focused.

Regards,
     Matthew Faithfull