[cfe-dev] [libclang] [python][request] Is clang_tokenize and clang_getTokenSpelling being added to the python bindings anytime soon?

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:40:15 PDT 2012

I already have this Python code written in a personal branch and just
need to integrate it with the official bindings. This involves a little
refactoring to make the API nicer to consume, etc.

I'll try to submit a patch for review by the end of next week.

While I'm at it, I may also add support for the comment APIs recently
added to libclang since they are somewhat related.

Gregory