[cfe-dev] RFC: "Building with MinGW on Windows" (DOC, 2ND TRY)

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Tue Jun 19 05:49:30 PDT 2012

Hi Nikola,

I finally found a way to incorporate your complaint regarding the
tutorial-like nature of the document: I simply erased the sentence that
talks about it being daunting at first.  It served no purpose and now its
gone :-)

Cheers,
Mikael
-- Disclaimer: I am *not* arrogant in real life, so if you perceive me as
being arrogant, you are to blame ;-)