[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Is it possible to convert C++ code to C++/CX code via a plugin of clang?

yangzhichina yangzhichina at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:54:39 PDT 2012

Sorry, Doug. I'm a newcomer to compiler, so I don't really get your advices.

Did you mean I should print C++/CX code according to the C++ node on AST?
For example,

I am able to fetch class name of C++ through "Visit...", then I need to
check the name using "if (class_name == Class_Name_A) { printf
(source_file_ptr, "Cpp_CX_Class_Name_A\n"); }". Is this what you meant?

Could you please get me much more clear?

Much appreciated.
Jeffrey.