[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Ninja build available for Visual Studio users

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:18:15 PDT 2012

Oops! Yes, that was intended to go to the list. This was the message for
those of you interested:

Thanks for getting the word out about ninja!

I'll add that with Cmake2.8, ninja build isn't enabled by default on Mac
due to things that don't affect building LLVM. You'll have to build CMake
yourself (it's easy), and pass it -DCMAKE_ENABLE_NINJA=ON when configuring.
Then you'll be able to build LLVM with ninja on mac!