[cfe-dev] Compiling a simple Win32 program

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:11:33 PDT 2012

I've not yet looked, but have either of you investigated whether
`-gcc-toolchain` could be cleanly updated to support a "toolchain
include dirs" file to support custom installs of msys, mingw,
mingw-w64 environments not fitting the standard location assumptions?

For example: `clang -gcc-toolchain @my_msys-mingw64_dirs_file ...`

Perhaps it already works this way, but I haven't had time to spelunk.

Jon