[cfe-dev] RFC: A proposal for a Clang-based service architecture

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 12 19:39:29 PDT 2012

Sorry for the tone there at the end. Sounds a bit ranty. After a bit of
discussion on IRC with chandlerc et al. and some reflection, I guess my
opposition to the networking aspect is mostly that it just seems (by
gut-feeling) damn odd that LLVM would have a hand-rolled networking library
inside of it, but I guess you folks certainly have the seniority w.r.t.
gut-feeling for LLVM.

--Sean Silva