[cfe-dev] How to setup a basic program using clang libs?

Bertjan Broeksema broeksema at kde.org
Sat Jun 9 14:22:32 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to get known with using the clang libraries but I'm somewhat
stuck. First of all most documentation (in particular tutorials) seem
outdated, any pointers would be appreciated.

Currently I've a simple program which does nothing more than setting up the
preprocessor but it doesn't find standard include headers it seems. Probably
I'm missing something trivial but I currently don't see what. Any help would
be appreciated.

For the context, I'm trying to write a little program that prints out the
include tree of a source file.

Cheers,

Bertjan