[cfe-dev] Compiling a simple Win32 program

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 00:49:29 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Kim Gräsman <kim.grasman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nikola,
>
> > So if I
> > have a 32bit Clang running on my Windows x64 and I'm targeting x64, it
> will
> > use a cross tools which is wrong! How can I detect this?
>
> It should work, though, thanks to 32-bit virtualization, right?
>
> - Kim

Not really, default triple represents Clang's default target. I'm using
32-bit Clang on 64-bit Windows and this will work as long as I target x86.
But if I target x64 the code that I have right now will select the cross
tools. The check should be the same, but this information should be about
the OS, not the default target.

Any ideas Anton?