[cfe-dev] Create a clang/test/DebugInfo directory?

Robinson, Paul Paul.Robinson at am.sony.com
Tue Jun 5 17:09:54 PDT 2012

I've noticed that debug info tests for LLVM tend to land in llvm/test/DebugInfo, while tests on the Clang side typically end up in one of the clang/test/CodeGen* directories.  I suggest that Clang's debug info tests go into their own clang/test/DebugInfo directory.
I do see that LLVM has a lib/DebugInfo and Clang does not, and the test directories are sort-of parallel to the lib directories.  But still, debug info isn't _really_ CodeGen, and if you want to focus on debug info, it would be easier to see what's already there if they were all in one place instead of scattered across various test/CodeGen* directories.

Just a thought...
Thanks,
--paulr