[cfe-dev] Is it possible to use Python Interface on method CINDEX_LINKAGE CXCursor clang_getCursorReferenced(CXCursor)?

Carlos Andrade carlos.andrade at acm.org
Thu Jul 26 15:22:05 PDT 2012

I noticed such method appears on line 2547 of the most recent python
interface on production (the one with the token interface added by Gregory
Szorc):

    lib.clang_getCursorReferenced.argtypes = [Cursor]
    lib.clang_getCursorReferenced.restype = Cursor
    lib.clang_getCursorReferenced.errcheck = Cursor.from_result

I was wondering if this method is usable from the python interface and if
so, which method encapsulates it?

If I understood properly, this method would be able to take as parameter
cursors of the type CursorKind.DECL_REF_EXPR and return the cursor it
points to on the tree. This would be of critical important on my current
work, as it was the token part.

Thank you again,

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co