[cfe-dev] UNREACHABLE executed when conpiling Python code

Shang Yu yusunn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:35:18 PDT 2012

I've retried with clang debug build, got following asserts:

Global is marked as dllimport, but not external
i32 ()** @PyOS_InputHook
Global is marked as dllimport, but not external
%struct._ts** @_PyOS_ReadlineTState
Global is marked as dllimport, but not external
i8* (%struct._iobuf*, %struct._iobuf*, i8*)** @PyOS_ReadlineFunctionPointer
Broken module found, compilation aborted!

these message are issued from Verifier::visitGlobalValue, what's wrong
with this ? e.g. PyOS_InputHook is just an ordinary function pointer,
please help !