[cfe-dev] Meeting C++ - Call for Papers

Jens Weller JensWeller at gmx.de
Fri Jul 20 03:07:31 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

no, there is not a clang related talk at the conf.
Thinking about doing a short introduction into clang tooling my self,
as I plan to get started with it. Wouldn't mind if some one with a bit more experience in Refactoring C++ with Clang would do it though...

regards,

Jens Weller

-------- Original-Nachricht --------