[cfe-dev] C++/CLI (Ecma 372) support in Clang

João Matos ripzonetriton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:10:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

What is the opinion of the list / community in regards to adding
support for the C++/CLI language standard to Clang?

More info about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B/CLI

I've started adding some early parsing support for C++/CLI, but would
like to know if this is something that would be accepted. The syntax
also overlaps a bit with the new C++/CX extensions used in WinRT, so
some of it can be reused.

PS: I know someone already did some work on it
(http://www.atoker.com/blog/2012/04/12/llvm-europe-2012-cli-compiler/)
but since open sourcing that work does not seem on their plans, I'd
like to work a little on this.

--
João Matos