[cfe-dev] Curent svn build, generates llvm DEBUG builds

Unai Landa ulanda at digital-legends.com
Tue Jul 17 00:43:21 PDT 2012

AFAIK I'm using Release version, the .exe files are located on the "build\bin\Release" and I configured Release on the solution configuration.

I compiled the  ALL_BUILD target, but some test hang, so after that I build the PACKAGE target and everything was right, I have not been able to test it fully with my code base yet, but seems ok.

Unai