[cfe-dev] Meeting C++ - Call for Papers

Jens Weller JensWeller at gmx.de
Thu Jul 12 03:34:52 PDT 2012

Hello Clang Community!

There will be a new european C++ Conference this fall: Meeting C++.
It takes place at the 9./10. November in Düsseldorf/Neuss.
More Details you will find at the web: http://meetingcpp.com

The conference is organized by me with the help of the C++ User Group NRW.

Right now there is a Call for Papers, so that we can setup the conference programm by next week/till august.

I've seen the talks at going native and C++Now! about C++ refactoring with Clang APIs, and was quite impressed by that. I'd like to have a Clang related talk at the conference, also I'm interested in the AST APIs from clang for C++. Maybe I want to write some tools with them later.

regards,

Jens Weller