[cfe-dev] make target for clang

Csaba Raduly rcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:39:16 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Thiago Farina  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the target to pass to make, to build just clang and clang++?

There is no target in the top-level makefile which allows you to do
that. The target for clang and clang++ is in the makefile in the
following directory (relative to the build dir):
tools/clang/tools/driver. You can try

make -C tools/clang/tools/driver
/absolute/path/to/build/dir/Release+Asserts/bin/clang++