[cfe-dev] Unable to do even basic Clang tutorial

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:47:12 PDT 2012

That tutorial is pretty old; I wouldn't be surprised if headers have
moved around or otherwise broken the tutorial. You also might need to
use `llvm-config` to get certain flags that are needed for compiling
with LLVM/Clang.

Lack of good tutorials is currently one of LLVM/Clang's biggest
documentation deficiencies (if not *the* biggest). If there's a
certain tutorial that you would like to see, please let us know. I
can't promise anything, but it's worth vocalizing these things so that
they have a sliver of a chance of getting done.

--Sean Silva