[cfe-dev] Parsing Objective-J

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Tue Jan 31 10:44:05 PST 2012

Modifying Clang to support Objective-J doesn't make much sense.  The basis of that language is inherently Javascript, not C.  While there are syntactic similarities, they are very different from a language perspective.  You could potentially reuse pieces of Clang, such as the lexer, but the semantic analysis, parsing, and ASTs, are very specific to C, C++, and Objective-C.