[cfe-dev] clang_indexSourceFile and CXCursor_(ParmDecl|VarDecl|DeclRefExpr)

Argyrios Kyrtzidis kyrtzidis at apple.com
Fri Jan 13 18:14:00 PST 2012

Skipping function-local symbols was intentional, but it is a reasonable request to get callbacks for such symbols.
After r148160 & r148169 you can set CXIndexOpt_IndexFunctionLocalSymbols at indexing options to get callbacks for function-local symbols.

I don't see issue with the 'diagnostic' callback. Try using 'c-index-test' like this:

c-index-test -index-file <compiler args>

on your source file. You should see 'diagnostic' getting called for errors/warnings.

-Argyrios