[cfe-dev] [OpenCL patch] kernel attributes implementation

Benyei, Guy guy.benyei at intel.com
Sun Jan 1 12:05:55 PST 2012

ping

Any other opinions - reviews?

Thanks

[email_signature_guy_new2]

From: cfe-dev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu [mailto:cfe-dev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu] On Behalf Of Benyei, Guy
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:19
To: cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: [cfe-dev] [OpenCL patch] kernel attributes implementation

Hi all,
Attached my implementation for work_group_size_hint and vec_type_hint to complete the support for OpenCL kernel attributes (OpenCL spec 1.1, 6.7.2).

The vec_type_hint attribute is somewhat different from the other attributes, since it has a type parameter. To support this, I've created a dummy expression type, which is basically a container for a type. I'll be happy to hear your opinion about this solution, and see if you have alternative solutions.

I've implemented the handling of these new attributes in the TCE target info, since reqd_work_group_size attribute is already implemented there. I also use this target for testing.

Thanks

[email_signature_guy_new2]

Intel Israel (74) Limited