[cfe-dev] libcxx std::cerr on GNU/Linux

Bruce Stephens bruce.r.stephens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:44:22 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Howard Hinnant <hhinnant at apple.com> wrote:

> Watch your build messages closely.  If any of them say something along the lines of:
>
> #warning foo not implemented
>
> then you can expect calls to abort() when foo is called.

I wasn't watching closely the libc++ build.

I suspect I was just thrown by the fact that so much just worked!

I got our whole tree built and all but one of the sets of tests passed. (Our
source doesn't contain that much exotic C++ since we need it to compile
on a variety of platforms all using slightly old compilers, but even so.)